Sunday, June 01, 2014

Cutouts and comfiness - OOTD

I love dresses. You can wear them on the laziest of days and still look like you've put some thought into your outfit, even when you basically feel like you're wearing pyjamas! I found this in Urban Outfitters for 30% off, and I love it so much! Even though I feel I could have gotten a size smaller, I love the oversized look here. Even though the cut and colour of the dress is the epitome of a simple outfit, these cute cutouts add a more edgy touch, which I love.
dress - urban outfitters
sandals - birkinstocks
jewellery - mostly vintage, homemade or custom

When thinking about my outfits, I actually realized I'm a huge fan of the cutout! You can see other ways I'm wearing them here, here and here!

6 comments:

  1. Simple dresses like this are great :) I'm awful at putting outfits together so I should really get more dresses! xo

    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, it looks so comfy! Looks fab with the Birkies too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this one, the oversized dress looks way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lvoely Outfit, i like it so much <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!