Sunday, May 18, 2014

Leather and yellow - OOTD

First of all, try to say the title of this post three times quickly.

Now that that is out of the way - here's a totally different style for me! I'm starting work this summer so I can pay for my living etc next year, and this is one of my new office outfits I've put together. I love these trousers so much, as they feel like leggings, but look smart enough for the office, whilst still maintaining an edge with the leather stripe down the sides - perfect for after-work drinks!
blazer - h&m
trousers - h&m
camisole - primark
shoes - new look
rings - vintage

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog Olivia - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool office outfits are a tricky matter. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great.
    + Your dog <3
    X.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are lovely! And how cute is the doggy? x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!!
    xxx


    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com


    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com


    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit! Youlook lovely!
    xx Tina

    Style Sinners

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!