Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Wellies and Walking - OOTD

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is managing to significantly recover from the festivities of last night. If your families are anything like mine, you'll have headed out for an 'invigorating' New Years Day walk. In our case, we all hop in the car with the dog and head to this massive forest which is near our home. We then meet up with some family friends, trek through mud for an hour or so, then head back to our house for chilli and jacket potatoes. It's simple, but a great tradition which I actually really love.

You might have noticed the abundance of knitwear present here. My uber-talented mother has been busy knitting for me, and has come up with my ear warmers, snood and welly warmers! She also made me a super cosy sweater which will definitely be featured here soon. I love the simplicity of the cable knit and cream colour, as they're so versatile and also incredibly soft. If I'm not mistaken, it's all made from alpaca wool, so basically, heavenly.
knitwear - homemade
sweater - vintage
dress - urban outfitters
rain boots - cath kidson
watch - michael kors

If you want to see more posts on my 'diy' knitwear, have a look here, here and here. Let me know your favourite, and have an amazing 2014!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the knitwear! It looks warm as well as really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! The outfit looks so sweet and cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the knitwear, so cute! I want knitwear from your Mum haha!

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!