Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Knitwear on the train - OOTD

These are some pre-taken photos - I've left England and am now back in Vancouver! I had the best time back home and my mum really went out of her way to make it a really special time for me. Today (Thursday the 4th) we headed into London for a cookery course at Jamie Oliver's Recipease - knife skills - and then went to watch a movie at the Electric Cinema! It was such a lovely (if wine-filled) day and I'd definitely recommend visiting both places to everyone. We also had a little wander down Portobello Road, and I picked up a gorgeous new ring, which I'll show you down below.

Today the weather was actually surprisingly warm. I brought a pair of gloves and a head warmer out with me but both were actually unnecessary! This huge cardigan, however, was the perfect piece, I was just hoping that it wouldn't rain. I found it in the Ragged Priest section of the Oxford St Topshop a couple years ago on my birthday and I really wish I wore it more, definitely is the epitome of my style.
cardigan - ragged priest
jumper - asos
dress - urban outfitters
boots - topshop
watch - michael kors
rings - vintage
necklace - urban outfitters
scarf - vintage
bag - longchamp

I'm a big fan of the cosy cardigan, as I've proved here and here. Which is your favourite look?

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your style!! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love train stations, they're very poetic and cool. Great outfit too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Hen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your flight back was okay! I love a chunky over sized knit with girly dresses. It's cute and comfy= the best traveling outfit!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your chunky knit cardi! I tend to wear mine to death but they're just so warm and cosy!!

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never go anywhere without a cosy cardigan. Once you find a good one, you're locked for life! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cardigan!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!