Sunday, December 22, 2013

Patterned leggings and frilly socks - OOTD

 Christmastime is definitely the only time of year I can face patterned leggings. And by face, I mean 'to fully embrace', of course. These were a bargain find from Urban Outfitters last year, and are so perfect for my plans for today. Those plans are lazing around the house, possibly baking some more mince pies then doing a face mask before heading out for my friend's birthday. I've been doing so much baking recently, and I'm currently on the hunt for cute baking ideas for a Secret Santa, and also for a recipe for our Christmas day sprouts. I've been put in charge of this one tiny little item on the menu, but I'm determined to make it the best part of the meal!

I've also received all my grades from semester 1 at uni. I'm really happy with how I've done, especially as I took a few second year courses as extras. Hopefully they'll let me back into school in January! That's one thing I love about the semester system. Other than the fact that I finish school in April, I've now finished the courses I took forever - as in they're done, dusted and polished! Now it's time to relax with the family and to catch up with all my friends who I've missed loads.
sweater - monki
leggings - urban outfitters
gloves - american apparel
socks - topshop
boots - new zealand (sorry)
watch - michael kors
earrings - garage

My 'usual' blogging schedule will be back next Sunday - with Wednesday being Christmas Day, I don't think many of you will be online reading my blog! However, to tide you over until then, have a look at some other patterned posts here, here and here! Happy holidays!

10 comments:

  1. Love your leggings, they look so comfy!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice :)

    Feliz Natal

    !http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern on your leggings!

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaay congrats on the great grades! And i LOVE your leggings! I can imagine them with a white cable knit fishermen sweater- that'd be so pretty. I kind of want to run to UO and get a pair of my own :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so cute! :)

    Hope you could check my blog and follow me if you like it :)
    http://coconutwishes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!