Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lazy days at home - OOTD

It's so great being back home - I've been baking, walking the dog and seeing my friends and I'm so happy! I do miss uni a little bit though, but I'll be getting back there on January 5th, so I'm excited for that. So far since being home I've watched the Hobbit, decorated the tree and had my besties over for a movie night, cooked and eaten loads of homemade food and wrapped almost all my gifts! Super productive, as per.

What is everybody else spending this last week before Christmas doing? I'm excited for my auntie to arrive for her visit because spending time with her is the best. We usually only see her at Christmas, so once she arrives it really puts us all in the festive mood. I know that as a uni student I should be going on nights out all the time, but really, I'm just loving having cosy evenings by the fire with my books and laptop. I'm also catching up with all my missed UK tv shows! So far I'm making my way through Made in Chelsea - I can't believe that they don't have it in Canada!
shirt - urban outfitters
jacket - beyond retro
jeans - topshop
boots - topshop
nails - essie christmas collection
gloves - american apparel

I'm so excited for Christmas! If you, like me, are excited by cute photos of baking, animals and snow, make sure you check out my tumblr for loads of photos of the aforementioned beauties. Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

  1. stunning :) and I love the plaid coat!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your coat! I also prefer to spend winter evenings at home, chilling, reading books, cooking and baking xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat!!

    X
    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!